Terms and Conditions for Services
- All clients must follow after care advice given. Failure to do so may lead to less than desired results.
- I regret that it is necessary to charge 50% of the whole price of treatments in the event of the cancellation being less than 24hours or non-arrival/no-one present at mobile location specified.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with a treatment, in the first instance please contact JoFo Beauty within the first 24hrs. We require the opportunity to be able to physically see any problems with a treatment and be given the opportunity to correct any issues. Failure to do so may mean that we are unable to offer a form of recompense.
- For nails & lash services, please report any problems within 24hrs. Any issues after 48hrs is assumed to be down to not following aftercare advice. Refunds are down to the discretion of JoFo Beauty.
- Any treatment booking that extends beyond 1.5hrs in length requires a non refundable booking fee.
- All appointments will be confirmed the day before the appointment. Failure to respond within a 6 hr window will result in your appointment time being offered out via social media as it will be assumed that you no longer need your appointment. This is to protect loss of business.
- Any adverse reactions to treatments should be notified within 24hours.
- Please inform JoFo Beauty of any medical condition including pregnancy prior to booking as some treatments may not be appropriate for you. This includes allergies and previous reactions to treatments if any.
- For your first appointment, please allow an additional 10 minutes to complete a Client Record/Medical History card. Personal details taken from clients during consultation procedures will be kept safe and in the strictest of confidence.
- Fuel allowance is quoted at time of booking. This is non-refundable. Larger booking parties/courses will require a deposit.
- Payments to be given on day of treatment unless otherwise arranged prior to the treatment date. I reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- All treatments involve the use of one or more of the following; creams, oils, nail polish, tanning solution, wax, polish removers etc. Clients must take this into consideration when receiving treatments and wear suitable clothing. I do not accept any responsibility for damage to clothing worn during the course of treatment.
- For clients having nail treatments in their own home, I respectfully request that the room is of an adequate temperature and that for 1 hour prior and during, you refrain from smoking in the same room due to highly flammable substances used.
- Any bookings of longer than a 1.5hr slot will require a booking fee of £20 or 50% of the treatment, whichever is greater to be able to secure the date and time. This is to prevent loss of income in the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of the appointment time. The £20 fee will be deducted from the total fee of the treatments. In the event of a cancellation or a no-show, the booking fee will be forfeited by the client.
- Any travel fees will be calculated and quoted for at the time of the booking.
- Any changes to a booking by the client upon arrival where sufficient time has been allowed to incorporate the services requested by the client may still be chargeable. JoFo Beauty will attempt to accommodate any additional requests for services where possible upon arrival.
Terms and Conditions for Bridal Make Up
A minimum booking fee of £35 is required payable within 7 days of receipt of the contract to secure your date. This is a non-refundable fee; without this the booking will not be secured and the date may be offered to other interested parties. The booking fee will be deducted from the final agreed price.
Payment for services will be paid prior to the wedding or with cash on the wedding day. Payments to be made cash or BACS only.
Trials are chargeable at the rate of £35 per person. This is payable at the time if the trial. It is the brides responsibility to ensure that bridal party members who are having a trial attend. Failure to attend will incur a £10 fee to cover loss of business due to time allowed for the trial. This fee will be payable at the trial date. An allocated time of 1 ½ hrs will be allowed to perfect the look for the bride. If this time is exceeded, there will be a charge of £10 per 30mins over, payment due at time of trial. Re-trials are available should the bride change her mind on the particular look she would like. This is available at a chargeable rate of £35 for an application up to 1½ hrs. This is payable at the time of the re-trial.
Make Up Application
Wedding day make up is charged at the following rates:
- £30 per person
- Airbrush make up – £10 extra per person. (Total £65 per person for make up, £75 per person for airbrush make up)
General Disclosures & Hygiene
It is the responsibility of the bride to inform Jo of any allergies or reactions prior to, or after, any make-up application. If no known allergies are stated she cannot be held liable for any reactions, injuries, losses, damage, costs, claims and actions that may occur to you or any other member of your party. Please ensure Jo is aware of any skin illness e.g. Herpes (cold sores) prior to make-up application.
Service & Cancellations
JoFo Beauty agrees to provide a personal service on the above dates and for the specified requirements. In the highly unlikely event that Jo cannot attend on the day of your wedding due to unforeseen and unfortunate events or circumstances on her part, all payments will be immediately refunded (including deposit and trial fees). She will work with you to find an alternative reputable stylist/artist or salon to cater for your requirements however; any such booking will remain solely the responsibility of the bride.
Should you change your mind about the booking, please do so in writing. The following compensation is then payable to JoFo Beauty.
- 4 weeks or less notice: full agreed price payable less monies received.
- 12-4weeks notice: 50% of full price agreed less monies received.
- 12 weeks or more notice: Booking fee retained plus trial monies retained if already carried out
This clause is intended to protect loss of business due to the fact that other bookings will have been declined to allow for yours to go ahead.
Changes to Bridal Parties
Changes made to reduce the number in your bridal party or the services booked will still incur costs (1 month prior to the wedding). It is the bride’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the bridal party are available at their pre-arranged, allocated times. If any of the members of the bridal party are late (or fail to turn up) then the amount will still be due.
10 miles radius covered from SY11 3GZ. Thereafter we will charge 40p per mile. Please note that travelling fees may be added where the location of the appointment is changed or where additional costs have been incurred by JoFo Beauty to attend your appointment due to no fault of their own (e.g. parking)
Photographs & Social Media
JoFo Beauty will take your photograph after your make-up application, unless you choose not to have one taken. Jo reserves the right to use the photographs on social media websites and her own personal website. Jo will never share your trial photograph until after your wedding day, but feel free to share your own photographs.